Monday, October 12, 2015

200 Assorted YuGiOh Card Lot! 15 Rares & 15 Holos & Bonus YuGiOh Collector's Tin, Booster Pack & Playmat



This set is so awesome! I got this for my 10 year old son who loves playing with all types of trading cards with his friends. The tin is great because he can keep everything stored away safely in there. My play mat featured Joey Wheeler from the series. I thought the quality of the mat was really nice and durable. So my son got such an assortment of cards and a brand new pack to open. I honestly don't know much about the rares but I did recognize the Blue-Eyes White Dragon just from anime memory. It was pretty cool he got one of those. This is a good set to go with just for collecting the cards to create playable decks. I'll list some of the aesthetically notable cards in this pack.

- Brain Crusher, Penguin Soldier, Firewing Pegasus, B.E.S. Tetran, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Twin-Headed Behemoth,Cyber Prima, IL Blud, Gem-Knight Tourmaline, Cyber Esper, Satellarknight Procyon and Number S39: Utopia Prime(came from my new pack opening)

He's very happy with this large set of cards. #GoldenGroundhogYGOLots

You can buy your own assorted YuGiOh Card set here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015GAABAW?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0





1 comment:

  1. lol about time you get yugioh, the game has a lot of depth, back when it first came out i got a couple of tin cases as well. i dont buy anymore but i still got some of my deck lol

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...