Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Elastic Memory Foam Twin size Mattress Pad Bed Topper Review



I really want to make this one short , sweet and informative. I LOVE memory foam mattresses and used to have one a long time ago for myself. I know how wonderful they already feel. I wanted one for my daughter's bed but didn't want to pay the full price so I decided to get a topper instead. The topper is pretty much just as good in my opinion but cheaper. I ordered mine from Amazon as I have been on an Amazon kick for the past year. I feel like it's more trustworthy than Ebay sometimes. Anyway, I made my order and it pretty much came quickly. It came in a big box and was folded up in two plastic bag coverings.The inner bag seemed like it was vacuum sealed. Once I took it out of the bag and laid it out it expanded slowly into a mattress.



My daughter immediately fell in love with it! It's so comfortable. The only thing I would recommend doing is getting a size up in a mattress cover to easily go over everything. I was able to do it with the same size but its a really tight fit and took a while to do. This basically feels like a mattress even on its own in a pinch. I'd be happy sticking this thing on a cot if I had to consider really cheap bedding. I highly recommend this brand of foam mattress topper.  #fourpounddensity

You can buy the mattress here on Amazon for the best deal: http://www.amazon.com/Density-Elastic-Memory-Foam-Mattress/dp/B004AR0N7E/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1415846561&sr=1-1&keywords=B004AR0N7E




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance.
    tempurpedic vs serta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Thanks for sharing your blog with us!

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...