Monday, December 8, 2014

Ozeri 3x Tower Fan (44") with Passive Noise Reduction Technology Review



I got the chance to try out this awesome tower fan from Ozeri. I'm totally in love with it. The sleek and modern design allows it to look perfect for any spot in your living space. I personally have mine right by my TV console and it looks kind of like a speaker next to it.

What's cool about the fan is that you can control each one separately to do different things with it. It has 9 levels of cooling and customized airflow. This fan is one of the world's thinnest fans. The base of the fan is made of strong durable glass which is very eye pleasing to look at. The fan stands 44 inches tall. This fan also comes with a cute little remote to control it from. The control has a 7.5 hour timer that can be programmed in 30 minute increments.

The air flow on this fan in all three typical speed settings were great. I only noticed a tiny humming sound but compared to your standard fan its nothing really. It's not enough to bother me especially when it's a hot day and I'm in need of some air in the room. The base is nice and strong so you won't have any wobble effect while it oscillates. The cord is decently long so you can put this fan in a corner and reach it to a further wall socket. The settings and fan control worked perfectly. I think this is the best looking/ performing fan I have ever used and recommend it.

 You can buy your very own Ozeri 3x Tower Fan through Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Tower-Passive-Reduction-Technology/dp/B005I5KSMM/ref=cm_cr-mr-title





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...