Wednesday, December 17, 2014

YALMEH Foundation Brush Review



I got to try this wonderful foundation brush from Yalmeh and I have to say I am definitely in love with it! It's a beautiful well-made brush that's Hypoallergenic, Cruelty Free and Vegan Friendly. The end is tapered for easy application of any type of makeup for the face. I personally used it for blush and the fibers felt really soft against my face. The handle was quite comfortable to hold and the brush itself looks pretty. I'm happy to report that this brush is made to last a long time and none of the fibers came loose. The brush is really easy to clean and keeps its soft texture. I think this brush is comparable to other high end foundation brushes such as made by MAC. Give it a try you won't be disappointed. #Yalmeh


You can buy your own YALMEH foundation brush here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GAA8QGY/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...