Monday, December 8, 2014

Smart Weigh Body Fat Digital Precision Scale with Tempered Glass Platform Review



I have tried out quite a few different weight scales and I swear they just keep getting better as I try them. This scale is called the Smart Weigh and it actually measures your weight, body fat, water, muscle and bone mass. The only thing I had to do in the beginning was enter in all my information like gender, age and height. There are 8 profiles so every person in your family can be customized. 

The design of this scale is very sleek and modern looking. I felt the scale was comfortable to use with  its tempered glass and stainless steel body. I just had to step onto it and it turns on automatically. I know its a pro that it turns off quickly right after so that it doesn't waste battery but I do wish it would show all the information for a few seconds longer which is my only qualm. The LCD display is beautiful and easy to read. I also loved that the batteries were included with the scale. 




The scale initially told me I weighed 136 pounds which I found to be a little off but once I calibrated all the personal information through it went down to about 130 which seemed more like it. 



The scale easily fit right beside my pedestal sink in my bathroom which was nice. I think my last scale was a little big so I couldn't push it all the way back. It looks great in here but I would be careful of your bathroom if it gets too steamy and wet in there from showering because the steam might get inside of the scale and mess it up. I would probably just keep it somewhere in your bedroom if possible. 

I think this scale is amazing for everything that it does and how it looks. I would totally recommend it. #submitamazonreviewandblogpost


 You can buy your own Smart Weigh digital scale through Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/smart-weigh-precision-tempered-recognition/dp/b00m8fxdiq/ref=sr_1_1?ie=utf8&qid=1416841869&sr=8-1&keywords=sbs500


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...