Tuesday, December 30, 2014

YALMEH Glorify Vitamin C Moisturizing Lotion Net, 15g ☆Face Cream☆ Review



I got the chance to try out this wonderful little Vitamin C moisturizing lotion from Yalmeh. I have tried other Yalmeh products and have been very happy with them so far. I think I prefer this type of lotion over just regular vitamin C serums quite honestly. I feel like its just better as a 2-in-1 lotion and serum that makes your skin feel silkier. The effects of Vitamin C is undeniably awesome for your skin. It reduces wrinkles and can help reverse the signs of aging, restoring healthier, younger-looking skin.

This cream is not greasy at all and absorbs into the skin relatively quickly. I know I can trust Yalmeh to have safe ingredients in their products like this lotion. The smell of this lotion is amazing! It reminds me of walking into a floral shop. It just smells of fresh flower petals within a lotion. I know that this lotion is high quality and surpasses most other lotions I have tried in terms of wanting to put it on my face. With regular use I feel like it will keep my face looking fresh and healthy. #Lotion #Yalmeh

You can buy your own bottle of Yalmeh Vitamin C Moisturizing lotion on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OIEE8WA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...