Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pure Body Naturals Lemon Oil - 100% Pure & Natural Essential Oil Review



I've tried many different oils before but I have never tried lemon oil so I wanted to see what it could do for me. This oil is very high grade and top quality. I loved the wonderful lemon scent I got once I opened it up. I decided to try this out for cleaning and massage. I cleaned my bathroom toilet and put a couple of drops into the bowl. Every time I would open it up it would smell lemon fresh and it would last for a few hours in between uses. I also cleaned up my kitchen floor with floor cleaner and then used lemon oil over it. My kitchen smelled fantastic! This would be great to clean any surface with to leave that nice lemon fresh scent behind. I used this to massage my boyfriend's back with and it was actually invigorating as the person giving the massage. I loved the whole process of use. I will continue to use this with my cleaning products to leave such a wonderful scent behind.
What's also great is that the bottle is a whopping 4 ounces so you will have it last for quite a long time. I recommend this for anyone to use for their own purposes. Here are a few ideas to help you use Lemon Oil.  #essentialoil

 Product use suggestions:
  • Use 1–2 drops of lemon essential oil to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
  • Combine 2–3 drops of lemon essential oil with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces.
  • Place a drop of lemon essential oil on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.
  • Soothe corns, calluses, or bunions by rubbing lemon essential oil on the affected area morning and evening.
  • Massage lemon essential oil into cellulite to help improve circulation and eliminate waste from cells.
  • Add lemon essential oil to your morning tea or breakfast shake for a refreshing pick-me-up.
  • Inhale lemon essential oil or place a few drops on a cotton ball to replenish your mind, body, and spirit.
  • Add 10–15 drops of lemon essential oil to a gallon of carpet cleaning solution to help pull out stains, brighten carpet and rugs, and leave a fresh smell in the room.
  • Add several drops of lemon essential oil to a chicken marinade for a delicious dinner.
  • Place a few drops of your favorite citrus essential oil on a cotton ball and put in the refrigerator to help eliminate odors.

You can buy your own bottle of the BEST Lemon Oil on Amazon here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OR0EY38/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...