Thursday, December 18, 2014

Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Serum Review



I got to try out this eye serum from Insta Natural and have been using it for a little over a week now. I usually have terrible dark circles all around my eyes so I always am trying new products for it. The serum is a deep orange color and smells really lovely. Most of the serums you will come across I can guarantee will be clear and smell like aloe vera. There is nothing wrong with this but I think I prefer these citrus type of scented serums best.

This serum absorbs into my skin quickly and doesn't leave any type of sticky residue which is important to me. This serum is made in the  USA in FDA registered facilities. It Contains NO harmful parabens, sulfates or alcohol. It's Cruelty-free which is also wonderful. This will be great to use everyday with my skin regimen. I have noticed the dark area around my eyes are getting lighter but I will have to continue to use it to see better results. #eyeserum

Here's a list of some of the awesome ingredients in the serum
- Vitamin C / Plant Stem Cells / Astaxanthin: Prevents premature aging of the fragile skin surrounding the eyes
- Caffeine: Absorbs excess water and provides constricting effect
- Niacinamide / Kojic Acid: Inhibits hyperpigmentation from forming
- Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply moisturizes the skin to reduce skin problems that occur due to age


You can buy your own Youth Express Eye Serum on Amazon herehttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q306R4O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...