Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Kuisiware 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Set - Premium Salt and Pepper Mill Review



I love this salt and pepper grinder. I have tried quite a few and this one is probably my favorite one as of now. The ends open up easily to fill in your desired spices. The opening is wide enough to fill it up quickly without spillage happening which is a problem I have with my smaller 2 in 1 grinder. I love the unique little design on the inside which makes it very eye pleasing in my kitchen. The grinders themselves are high quality and grind efficiently. The only thing that happened for me is when I stand it up it doesn't look like both sides are filled to me. The spices move down into the compartment so one side will show but the other one will look lower. It doesn't bother me at all but I don't think both sides will look completely full when standing upright. I also use ground salt instead of it in its full form which doesn't deter from its use. The little salt granules pretty much stay inside its compartment until I grind it out. Amazing product and I recommend it for anyone looking to have functionality and a clean modern look. #kuisiware

You can check out the product here on their official website: http://www.kuisiware.com/our-products/2-in-1-salt-and-pepper-grinder

You can buy your own Kuisiware 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Salt-Pepper-Grinder-Set-Adjustable/dp/B00OKETTJ0/ref=cm_cr-mr-title




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...