Sunday, November 30, 2014

Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit 44% Carbamide Peroxide Review



I was given the opportunity to try out this professional whitening kit by Dr Song.

Dr Song Teeth Whitening Kit includes:
• 8 large syringes - good for 50 applications
• gel applicator brush - for easy application of whitening gel
• LED Blue Light Accelerator - for acceleration of whitening process
• moldable teeth trays

I have had experience with whitening strips that I have tried in the past but I didn't quite see the results I wanted. Those white strips are really expensive as well but luckily I got those as samples to try in the mail before. I would probably compare the Dr Song kit to being close to going to the dentist and getting the whitening procedure done in an office. This is convenient to use and you get a whole bunch of sessions in one.




I had to boil some water and dip the molds so that I could form them to my own teeth which kind of worked but it was still useable. You have to also make sure you start out with clean teeth so you have to brush and floss beforehand. I used the applicator brush to brush on the product to my frontal teeth and it doesn't say to do this but I put just a little bit extra in the trays themselves. You can use the LED light for 15 minutes although I have to say that part left me a little uncomfortable. I couldn't keep the whole thing in for more than 30 minutes but after I was done I did indeed see some whitening progress. I think if I keep using all of the syringes every week I should see a significant difference in my teeth. I did feel some tingling and a tiny bit of burning but that didn't really bother me enough to stop. This is a great way to get your teeth whitened at home for a fraction of the cost. I really recommend using this. #drsong

You can buy your own Dr Song whitening kit on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Song-Professional-Whitening-Applicator/dp/B00DQ31IUO/ref=cm_cr-mr-title




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...