Friday, November 14, 2014

Body Merry Stretch Marks & Scars For Prevention and Reduction of Old and New Review



I recently had the opportunity to try out this stretch mark and scar defense cream from Body Merry. Body Merry actually has a whole line of skin care products which work wonderfully and seem very unique over a lot of the same things I have tried. There is a whole big list of wonderful natural ingredients in this cream like Organic Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamins E + C + B3 + B5, Sunflower Seed Oil, Plant Stem Cells, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Organic Gotu Kala, Algae Extract and Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract. I'm always into products that are cruelty free and this one is also made in the USA which is wonderful. 



I am just enthralled with the consistency of this cream. It's so rich. It looks like heavy whipped butter. This stuff looks good enough to eat. What's great is you only need a little bit since it's so rich so this cream will last you a really long time. It works really well to moisturize the skin since it has cocoa and shea butter naturally. I do have silvery light stretch marks all around my legs and rear area from weight fluctuation over the years so this will help me out for sure in the long run. I can't possibly wait around a month or over to tell you the results but all I know is that it makes my skin feel so silky soft after use. This product is definitely worth it's weight in the small cost it is.  #bodymerry


You can buy your own container of Stretch Mark & Scar cream on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OTZ28DE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the vitamins this cream has. I have to check it out for my stretch marks. Thanks for the great review :D

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...