Thursday, November 13, 2014

Ozeri Curva Artisan Series Double Wall Beverage Glasses, set of four Review


Oh my goodness , I am so sorry about these sideways pictures. Sometimes my pictures do that all on their own and I have no idea why! Anyway, I got another fabulous product from Ozeri to try out. I already own a few of their glasses which have been great. None of my glasses have chipped or broke so far and I'm very happy about that. I believe this company takes very great pride in their products and it shows.

These glasses are insulated and handmade. Each glass has very interesting curves and shapes inside of them which look pretty neat once you put a beverage in it. You could use them with hot drinks and your hands will stay cool which is awesome. They claim to be dish washer safe but I am the dish washer so I have not tested that aspect of them. They are made of heat and shatter resistant boro silicate glass, which is stronger and more durable than common glass. You'll know when you have cheaply made glasses because they always break so easily. Yes, I have had a large set of 20 drinking glasses I got from walmart and they didn't last me 3 years because all that's left of that is 1 glass. 








 It's a little hard to tell which shape is which without the liquid being in there but that's all four of them.


This one is my favorite one. These glasses are really easy to hold and would be great for entertaining guests. Lots of people I know personally are in love with these glasses and I know you will be too! #Ozeri

You can buy your own set of glasses here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Artisan-Series-Beverage-Glasses-Tumblers/dp/B0041ENPEO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1415904631&sr=8-4&keywords=ozeri+artisan+cups

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...