Sunday, November 16, 2014

Instantly Achieve Beautiful Curls with the KISS InstaWave Review


I got the amazing opportunity to try out the KISS InstaWave. I usually do my "curls" with my flat iron but let me tell you how time consuming and a bother that is. It's really hard to do and you basically need a high end flat iron to make the curls. They also don't last long at all. I will also state that I am not some professional beauty guru. I'm just always the person looking for beauty tools to make primping myself easy because of that.


The curling iron is very easy and comfortable to hold. The wire is long which was a problem with my previous cheap curling iron because it had a very short one. I like to curl my hair in my bedroom and need length to be in front of my mirror. This iron is very simple to use because it just has the low and high setting button. You also have a left and right button for the iron to go either way when curling your hair. The barrel is made of an infusion of diamond and ceramic particles which make your hair look healthy and shiny when done. The temperature reaches all the way up to 420 degrees Fahrenheit which locks in your curls.

So basically all you do is section off your hair. You then hold the barrel parallel to the hair and place them section by section through the curl dial at the bottom. Make sure to press the arrows in the direction you want for it to curl through. You then hold it there for 5-10 seconds depending on how tight you want your curls. I like to make them tight and then run my fingers through to loosen them up a little bit which makes them look natural.  I did not experience burning or hair tangles at all. My old curler pulled my hair when I would release which was terrible. The curling iron utomatically shuts off after 90 minutes which is a cool feature as well.


The InstaWave left me with beautiful results that only took me about 10 minutes to do. I got so many compliments on my hair it was amazing. I'm so impressed with this curling iron and definitely recommend it to anyone looking for that beautiful curled style.


My hair looks so shiny and healthy. I even left my curls in and slept through it and it still was there looking good in the morning. These curls are no joke and last forever! I didn't even put any product in my hair to keep it there. I probably would mist a little hair spray in it if I was going out that day but you don't need a whole lot. The Kiss InstaWave would make the perfect gift for any female looking to curl their hair flawlessly with ease. Powered by BrandBacker

You can BUY your own Kiss InstaWave by checking them out on their website here: http://www.KISSInstaWave.com

The InstaWave is available at Target, Ulta, or Amazon.com.   Retail price is $59.99


Kiss Nails is on Social Media..so check out all their pages!

 


1 comment:

  1. This one looks like a great product. I never used curling irons before but after going through your post really made me think it once again. So thank you so much for sharing it here.

    ReplyDelete

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...