Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Body Merry 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer Review



I got to try out this retinol moisturizer by Body Merry. I love their products because they are always very unique with their scents. I like to call them the company whose products usually smell like coca cola to me lol. It's not a bad smell it's actually very pleasant. Like minty soda? I don't know but it's wonderful! This product didn't carry that usual scent this time which I was kind of disappointed about.
 


Why use retinols? Simply put, retinol, is just another name for vitamin A. Retinol is an anti-oxidant which helps prevent wrinkling and increases collagen production. In total, retinol can help more than 100 skin issues. It is a true superstar for your skin! This product can help with the fine lines around your eyes or mouth area. I like to keep my eyes moisturized with retinol because as I get older I know those pesky fine lines will become more pronounced which I am trying to prevent.

Body Merry's Retinol moisturizer is a thick cream and you don't need to put on a lot for the areas. This whole bottle should last you quite a long time. I also recommend using this as a light lotion for your feet and hands. Too many people don't worry about that but someone will really notice both about a person as much as a face so you should take great care of the skin there.

I really recommend you trying out a great retinol product like Body Merry because it can give you the results you want within a few weeks of use. What's also great to know is their products are made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals. The formula does not contain any harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates. #BodyMerry 

Check out Body Merry's Site here: http://www.bodymerry.com

You can buy your own bottle of Body Merry Retinol Moisturizer on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OQQLNG4/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0




 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...