Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Priority Chef Potato Ricer and Masher Review



Gotta love when the pictures decide to go sideways right? Anyway, I got to try this new item from Priority Chef which is a potato ricer and masher. I'm always making home made mashed potatoes so I thought this would be the perfect kitchen item to use and have.


The potato ricer is constructed using only the best of materials available. The 18/10 stainless steel is one of the best grades of steel that can be used with food preparation tools. It's made very well but I feel like the handles are a little long. I think this would be better if it were easier to hold. 



You can use this device for a lot of different kind of vegetables that you would want to boil down and mash up but I decided to use this with potatoes. I usually boil the potatoes like usual and then mash them manually with a large spoon in the pot which takes quite a bit of time and force. Even after mashing it all up it's never completely smooth anyhow. There's lots of room in the masher and I was able to fit two potato halves in at once. It was really easy to mash down the potatoes. 



Here's the results of the masher. I think it looks really cool but I ended up mixing in cheese and milk so then it came to look like smooth regular mashed potatoes. IT IS a little annoying cleaning up after it because of all the compartments and crevasses but it got done with a few wipes. Whatever you do...don't let the potato residue harden because it will truly be annoying to clean. 

This product is great and I recommend it to anyone looking to simplify their home made mashed potatoes or even great to make home made baby food for their babies.  #prioritychef


You can BUY the potato ricer and masher on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MUEHPGQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...