Thursday, November 20, 2014

Bellemain Micro-perforated Stainless Steel 5-quart Colander Review




I got to try out this colander from Bellemain and I was so excited about it because I desperately needed a new one. I have been using an out  dated old one that my mom had passed onto me. This new colander is quite large and fit a whole box of pasta in it with no problem. It's made out of stainless steel and is very durable. What I also liked is the base is elevated up high enough so that the base of the colander doesn't touch the sink which is important to me because I don't want the food in the strainer getting too close to the sink base. I know there can be a lot of disgusting germs in the kitchen sink. I think this colander looks very attractive and I will be mainly using it for all my cooking and washing needs. This is great to wash some fruit or veggies in the sink for salads. I hope they come out with a smaller version of this for washing small amounts of food easily. #colander12

 You can buy your own Bellemain colander here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00o97d0do



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...