Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dr. Scholl's massaging gel inserts For Women


I received a pair of Dr Scholl's massaging gel inserts for women to review for free courtesy of BzzAgent. I love Dr Scholl's personally even before I got this. I actually use the high heel inserts for when I get all dressed up to go out somewhere nice. I don't really use anything other than flip flops in the summer so I opted to have my boyfriend try them out. His feet aren't terribly big so they work out for him.



We didn't have to cut them because the size 6-10 for women fit his work shoes perfectly. 


There are guide lines towards the top where you can cut to fit it for your shoe size. When you put them in your shoe make sure to put the gel side facing down and fabric on top.







When you cut them to find out your size just do them one at a time so you don't go too small by mistake. The way I put them inside the shoe is by laying the heel side in first and then pushing the rest inside with my fingers making sure it is a perfect fit.






My boyfriend is always walking around and driving for his work so this completely benefits him. He says they feel really good on his feet. They give him support and his feet don't ache after a full day at work. He can stand in place longer. From past experience he would say his last ones he had used with everyday use lasted him for 6 months. The price is a little more than we would want to pay but it's fair considering how long they last and how well they work. There are always coupons out for it in the Sunday paper and through their website. 





Here's a link to their website for coupons: http://www.drscholls.com/SpecialOffers/Index

Try them out, you won't be disappointed. Thank you BzzAgent for letting me try out and review this pair of Dr Scholl's inserts for free. :]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...