Thursday, July 18, 2013

Epica Pet Nail Clippers







Today I will be reviewing pet nail clippers from Epica. They can be used on both dogs and cats. I, myself, have two wonderful little kitties.





We have Peeper (black cat) and Rusty.


 It's quite challenging trying to cut your pets nails sometimes. I think cat owners know how tough it is to keep up with that with their finicky beasts. I honestly tried this out before I took pictures and it wasn't that bad. It was quick and the cats only started complaining towards the end of it. So the second time I try to pose with them to take pictures using it was a big fail. They both were so squirmy. You have to be careful with kitties because it's very easy to grab too much nail and cut the quick causing bleeding.

There is a picture in the back of it showing how to cut their nails but here is a better one. Make sure to clip a little over the Quick. Easier said than done, I know. It's beneficial to know how to clip your pets nails because it can become an annoyance taking them to the vet or pet store , not to mention expensive.


The grips on the nailclipper are really comfortable. The safety lock is awesome for me because i can keep them closed up and keep them in a pen/pencil jar on my desk so I do not lose it.





Do you see this face? This is the face of not having fun, lol. This is why it's good to have a great quality nail clipper like the Epica professional nail clippers so that it can be done precisely, quickly and painless.





Another face of despair. He was kicking me away. "No momma, I do not want to take pictures today."

I did have some small cheapo nail clippers but I lost them. They were small and very easy to lose. It's hard to keep a good grip on tiny nail clippers anyway.

I would totally recommend buying a good quality nail clipper like the Epica professional nail clipper.
Just be careful with your pets and make sure they are calm before you try this. Offer them some treats before hand.

You can buy the Epica Nail clipper here through Amazon for only $9.95: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DV6X57K



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...