Monday, March 7, 2016

MomsMeet with StonyField Organic Yogurt



I had the wonderful opportunity to try some amazing yogurt with my family and friends thanks to MomsMeet and StonyField. We had a little trial here at home with a few different flavors before sharing with everyone else.

StonyField makes trusted yogurt that's healthy for everyone in your family. What's also great is they support the environment. Everything they make is organic made without the use of artificial hormones, toxic pesticides and GMO's. How fantastic is that?!



We got to try a varied line of products from StonyField which included a giant tub of smooth and creamy yogurt which comes in a few different flavors, yokids squeezers, yokids yogurt cups and Oh My Yog! My favorite one had to be the Oh My Yog! that I got in strawberry. The yogurt is plain up top but at the bottom of the cup is delicious strawberry preserves. I shared the cup with my 11 year old son who thought it was amazing as well. I was really excited about trying the apple yogurt which is something I have never tried in my life. It tasted like creamy cinnamon apples. This would be perfect for adults and kids alike. I can also see a lot of these interesting flavors being used in recipes.

YoBaby is recommended for children 6+ months old.

YoTot is recommended for children 12+ months old.

YoKids is recommended for children 2+ years old.


I feel really good about having such wonderful yogurt on hand for a snack for my kids. We all love to enjoy it and I feel like StonyField is doing such a great job with their company.

Feel free to follow StonyField Yogurt on any of their Social Sites to learn more about them

https://www.facebook.com/stonyfield

https://twitter.com/Stonyfield

https://www.pinterest.com/stonyfield/

https://www.instagram.com/stonyfield/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...