Thursday, March 17, 2016

Do Hair Growth Shampoos Work?



The short and simple answer to this question is Yes. Don't expect to see immediate results though because that's not probable. It's more probable to use this product for about three months before seeing some inch growth to your length.

There are many different products out there but you shouldn't pay no more than $18 for a quality hair growth shampoo. I got to try out this shampoo called Rapunzel which can be found on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Rapunzel-Hair-Growth-Shampoo-Ingredients

Obviously, I can't say just yet if this has helped me grow my hair since I have only been using it for about a month now. My hair tends to grow fast but I'm always using high quality shampoos/conditioners. What I love about Rapunzel is it smells amazing! It also allows me to wash my hair without using conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and it looks quite healthy nowadays.

I'm also happy to report that Rapunzel shampoo is NOT tested on animals and is made in the USA.


  • NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT PROMOTE HAIR GROWTH: This shampoo also contains select organic plant extracts such as asparagus, cilantro, rosemary, chamomile, jojoba, olive oil, borage, oregano, and tea tree oil that nourish your follicles to encourage healthy hair growth and limit hair loss . With consistent use, this shampoo can help your hair grow thicker and stay stronger.




This is how my hair looked the day after washing it with Rapunzel. Soft and beautiful waves. My hair looks and feels great.

So I definitely recommend trying out a high quality shampoo like Rapunzel to help with your hair growth. Also, I never trim my tips or anything like that. I always just let it grow naturally with the use of high quality hair products. Treat your hair to a nice masque every now and then as it helps.


Once again , here's the link  to the shampoo I used: http://www.amazon.com/Rapunzel-Hair-Growth-Shampoo-I



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...