Thursday, February 25, 2016

No More Yucky Dish Racks! - DN Racks 2-Tier Bamboo Dish Drying Rack




This is a really stylish looking dish drying rack for sure. I couldn't believe how easy it was to unfold and fold it back up. This is currently longer than my original dish drying rack so I had to clear my knives away to fit it onto my small counter top near the sink. So the length of this will give you a bunch of space to dry many plates. I was only able to fit really small cups on the bottom tier which is a little disappointing. I have all sorts of sized cups so for the larger cups I would have to keep them on the top tier of the rack with the plates. It doesn't come with a drip tray so you will have to buy one separately or use a kitchen towel underneath it. I used it with a kitchen towel which was fine. It's definitely very well made but I just wish it was a tad larger even if it didn't have the length to it just so it could hold larger cups on the bottom tier.

  • Foldable for convenient storage in cabinet; strong bamboo slats spaced perfectly to stand plates you have to wash by hand. 20.5 x 13 x 1.5 in. (folded); 20.5 x 10.25 x 9.25 in. (extended).
  • A dish drainer is top on the list of home basics, and bamboo racks are more eco-friendly than wood drainers. Choose stylish, natural bamboo for a beautiful statement on your counter.




You can buy your own Bamboo Dish Drying Rack here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015D7XI1W?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...