Monday, February 22, 2016

My Experience with Maybelline Fit Me Foundation


I was excited to be able to try out a new foundation thanks to Influenster choosing me for the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation VoxBox. I have used many different kinds of foundation in my life but I never liked to use it all over my face. Why? It just makes my skin crawl and makes me feel uncomfortable. It's pretty much more uncomfortable since I wear glasses 24/7. I know all my glasses wearing comrades can feel my woes here. So I usually just put foundation under my eyes and around my nose.



For the sake of trying something new I decided to brush this stuff on all over my face. I got my foundation in the color 122 Creamy Beige. I opened it up and poured some of the foundation into my hand using it like a palette.


I probably put a little too much into my hand but it was my first time so I kind of dumped it. So I dabbed onto my face and then blended in with my brush. It was very easy to do. You don't need to be some big makeup guru to get it on just right. You can also use a beauty blending sponge as well.


Here are my results. I am very happy with it. Something so seamless , light and simple. It's always my goal to look as natural as possible when I am wearing makeup and Maybelline Fit Me Foundation blends into my preferences.  #FitMeFoundation #Maybelline #Influenster

You can learn more about it here.
http://www.maybelline.com/products/face-makeup/foundation/fit-me-matte-poreless-foundation.aspx


I also wanted to make a quick mention that I am wearing one of the Charlotte Tillbury matte lipstick color samples I got in the mail. I'm wearing that bottom color and it's called Very Victoria. It's gorgeous. It has such a long wear. I might consider picking up a full size stick later on. I want to play with the other colors first though to see if I like any of them as well.

http://www.charlottetilbury.com/us/matte-revolution-very-victoria.html


 For my eyes I used PrettyQueen's 32 color matte eye shadow palette. This stuff applies very well. You can find it on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Palette-Professional-Eyeshadow-Cosmetic-Applicators/dp/B0185270O8/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...