Thursday, June 1, 2017

A hammock for your Cat by Pet Magasin



Well, we are all familiar with hammocks but have you ever seen a cat hammock? This neat company called Pet Magasin makes a really nice one. I'll tell you all about my experience with it here.


The hammock comes all in pieces for you to assemble but it really wasn't that hard. I did it together with my boyfriend. You basically are building a ship kind of angle so I called it Noah's Ark. You do need a Phillip's head screwdriver and pliers to tighten things. It probably took us like 10-15 minutes.

You have to make sure to adjust the rope ties under it correctly so your cat doesn't go swinging wildly. We found the right spot but only 1 of the 3 cats I have here at home enjoyed it. if you have a big fat lazy cat they might appreciate it more. I also think kittens will love it.


Here's my foster cat which now enjoys it over my own two cats ha ha.

You can Buy this hammock here on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FN1ANCU

If you use my DISCOUNT code it takes off $8.99 bringing it down to $20 -----> 5F2WSQO4


  • Make sure to use the code before you checkout.



The hammock itself is really soft and removable so you can throw it in the wash when it gets dirty. The blanket is also super soft and kitty can cuddle with it. What did I think about it? I thought it was a really good high quality hammock. I think I like the fact that its made out of wood and not some cheap particle board. You won't have to worry about it breaking at all. The chains holding it up is also very sturdy.

#PetMagasinCats    #cats  #kittens

**Powered by BrandBacker**


You can follow the brand here:  https://www.petmagasin.com/


A huge thanks to Pet Magasin for giving me the opportunity to add this fine piece of cat furniture to my foster cat room. I will get good use out of it for all the kitties that come my way. Animal lovers like you make it possible for me to go above and beyond for these animals in need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...