Monday, May 29, 2017

Affordable cute Spring / Summer Skirts with V28




New Sakura pleat skirt from V28 on Amazon. It's cute but it makes me feel so short. Have to wear high heels with this one or wedge sandals. It comes in so many different patterns but I'm a simple person so this one caught my eye. It's nicely sized black and white stripes look pretty. I know they have cherry prints , feathers, polka dots and florals.

HTTPS://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XLB8264

 The skirt you see here is in a size Small which is their smallest size. For reference, I'm 5'3" and 114 lbs. --> $14.99 w/ Prime


I know it's hard finding cute styles for cheap prices but I love a lot of the patterns this skirt comes in. The length on it is really modest as well. I adore Amazon clothing and this is just one of the many pieces I have come to love for my unique looking wardrobe. Don't miss out on this great deal for a new cute piece of clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...