Monday, June 19, 2017

My new Cat Eye Prescription Glasses from GlassesShop.com


How cute are these eyeglasses? I got the amazing opportunity to try out these prescription eyeglasses from GlassesShop.com. They are called the Hoboken Cat Eye - Red. I'll go more into depth on these glasses in a minute. I just wanted to say that you don't have to be afraid to order prescription glasses online with the fear of them not coming in exactly how it's supposed to be. I have a really strong prescription so I was a little worried but that all changed after I tried them on. My prescription is OD -8.50 OS -9.00 so I'm pretty blind without my glasses. I also was scared it was going to be super thick but it seems like they are just fine aesthetically. You know what? These glasses are also a whole lot cheaper to order as well. You will save so much money doing it this way. I wish I would have known about this before I shelled out about $250 at Sears Optical for my current older eyeglasses.


Anyway, the Hoboken Cat Eye - Red glasses are so comfortable to wear. My other eyeglasses are constantly sliding off my face but these stay right on my face. The frames are also quite sturdy so I don't have to worry about them breaking easily. I have gotten so many compliments on them already. These are perfect for anyone wanting that cute retro vintage look to their outfits. I have so many vintage looking dresses but the eyeglasses never match up quite right and these do.

They actually do come in a different style other than the red as shown . It's subtle but cute as well. They have plenty of Cat Eye glasses online to choose from.





I honestly just adore these cheap prescription glasses. They have a good fit for my face and the color goes well with anything. The glasses came with a case and a cleaning cloth to keep them looking their best.

Another great aspect of this site is that they do offer prescription sunglasses as well. I think I look terrible in sunglasses so I'll pass on that one but sunglasses look really great on many people.


Anyway, if you liked the glasses I am wearing you can buy them here with or without prescription : https://www.glassesshop.com/eyeglasses/fp1092

Be sure to also check out their best sellers here: http://www.glassesshop.com/bestsellers?sort=price_asc

Here's a special discount code you can use to purchase your own pair of eyeglasses GSHOT50  which is 50% off for all eyeglasses online and sunglasses with free lenses only throughout the website, with the exception of sales frames.


Any questions/comments? Feel free to let me know, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...