Saturday, April 29, 2017

Check out my new kitty cat tea infusers



There's all kinds of tea infusers out there right now but I couldn't help to notice these super cute kitty ones from Zooki Gifts on Amazon. They come in two pretty colors together which are pink and grey. This is good because you can differentiate a friends cup of tea over your own. I can't get over how adorable they are! Talk about something that is kawaii and something any cat lover would adore. I love just having them in my kitchen and it fits in well with me since I foster cats. Check out the link below if you are interested in buying yourself a pair.

Buy these tea infusers here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MYCJ9JK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...