Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Trying out Raw Activated Charcoal Powder by Moody Zook for Teeth whitening



So I decided to try out raw activated charcoal powder for many different things. Right now I could tell you that my favorite use was for teeth whitening. Some people use this for their skin and I'm still trying to think of the best way to use it for my underarms. I need to mix it with some honey to form a paste I can let sit. It's supposed to lighten up dark underarm but I wanted to see if I could possibly detox my underarm altogether to peel back stench. I will write more on that subject later on when I get to do it but for now I did try teeth brushing.


This particular pack of charcoal powder is triple bagged. This stuff can get messy so please be aware. This might also stain things. I recommend removing any hand towels nearby.


I probably used a little bit too much because it says to sprinkle it on the brush. I just let the bristles get moist and dipped it gently into the bag itself. You can put some charcoal powder in a jar just for this use.

I didn't think to take a before picture but I did an after shot. I honestly saw my teeth looking a little whiter right after just one use of this process. I'm sure if you used it a few times a week and you have bad yellowing of the teeth you will notice a dramatic difference. This is way easier than teeth whitening strips or toothpaste for sure. This is also cheaper than whitening strips in the long run plus you can use it for multiple things.  #MoodyZookAC



You can purchase this product here on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias&field-keywords=activated+charcoal&field-brand=moody+zook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...