Thursday, March 9, 2017

The best looking essential oil diffuser / humidifier I own



For when your room starts to smell like a mini barn this is going to be your best friend lol. I have reviewed so many diffusers and this is the prettiest one I have seen thus far. The shape and wood grain look reminds me of a fancy spa decor piece. It's also the easiest one to use because the top just removes so smoothly. You add the water in and a few drops of your fave essential oil. (I used lavender) You then turn it on and you can set a timer or just leave it on until it runs out. It has a few different LED colors but my fave one is always green. Love this company for giving me the opp to try this out since I really needed it for my space. Thanks #REIDEA


http://ireidea.com/essential-oil-diffuser




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...