Tuesday, March 21, 2017

A painting of Hanzo with Acrylic paints from Art Treasures



So I usually don't do acrylic paintings because I'm not that talented with paints. I only use acrylics for painting figurines but I thought it would be best to show off the paints through an actual painting. I could slap myself for ruining a good pencil drawing but for the sake of reviewing I did it. It's not THAT terrible but you know I tried my best.

These are a nice set of acrylics from Art Treasures which I got on Amazon for reviewing purposes. The paints are pretty smooth and the colors are nice. They also dried relatively quickly once on the canvas.

For the price of $14 for everything you are getting I think its a pretty awesome deal. You honestly can't find stuff this cheap locally at a big box store with the same quality.

Here's the link for the product to buy it if you wish: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F4MI3O8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...