Monday, May 20, 2019

Defeating Dalaran Heist 1st Try Deck - The Rise of Shadows Hearthstone

Well, I thought it would be harder than what it was but I actually defeated all the bosses on my first go. Here's the deck I went with so you can see what I used. I think one of the biggest factors to my win was going with the passive of being able to use high cost cards early with their cost reduction and only using 2 at a time. It wasn't a drawback at all! I think it was called Gaudy Clothes or something like that. Then I later on picked something that gave a stat boost to all my cards in my deck when played. I also picked a +1/+1 passive card that gave me so much stats.



Please click on the photos to see generally how my deck was constructed and what I went with. Thanks for stopping by and have fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...