Monday, March 13, 2017

Ozeri ProMax 500 lbs (230 kg) Digital Bath Scale, with Body Tape Measure & Fat Caliper



I've been using this scale for a week now and have had no problems with it. The scale comes with batteries so you don't have to worry about that. The design is beautiful and lays on the floor very easily. The scale doesn't take up much space either. I did have to weigh myself about 3 times to make sure it was working properly. After that first point, it has been very accurate for me. The fat caliper measure also is handy and was easy to use though it was a bit tough for me to find a chart online to check. The body tape is cool but I wish it was easier to roll the tape back inside after use. It kind of just hangs out for me. Still, it's nice to have those two extras with the scale. Make sure when you use a scale that it's on a flat surface and not on a carpet or the readings might be off.

You can buy this scale here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EK9CXZ6/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...