Thursday, December 21, 2017

Elf Star 12 Layer Cotton Muslin Washcloths for my rescue kittens



There's always a use for many things in the cat/kitten rescue world. I foster kittens all the time. It's never a dull moment. I do have few washcloths in my arsenal but these were different. I got a 10 pack of washcloths as a donation from this wonderful company called Elf star on Amazon. ( Thank you so much!!)

I usually use warm wet washcloths to clean up kitty eyes when they have an upper respiratory infection. These are a little different looking than what I am used to. These are long and can be draped over a shoulder if you wanted to use it with a human baby. You can use it for burping the baby. It still works for my purposes but I figured they could be like mini towels when I get the really tiny baby kittens to work with.


These washcloths are so thick and plush. They are also very soft. I think I would rather use this than towel fiber for my kitties.


My current kittens are a little too big for it to be wrapped around their whole body but they are 9 weeks old now. This will fit around a 4-5 week old easily.


Here's little Alfred my 4 month old Siamese foster draped over one of the washcloths like a baby would be. Handsome right?


You can BUY these washcloths on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0772PL3VZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...