Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Bear on the Chair - The perfect gift for anyone



I have seen the Bear on the Chair around and I thought I would check it out for review. This stuffed bear is adorable. I don't have young kids but that would certainly be the target for this product. We have a bear with interchangeable happy and sad face patches that go on his shirt. This will let anyone know if someone is happy or sad with something they don't want to directly convey. I think this would be perfect for parents to use. I made a whole video explaining my thoughts on it which you can view down below from my YouTube channel


Right now Bear on the Chair is available to purchase for only $20 directly on their site.

https://www.bearonthechair.com

Snippet from their site:

Created by child inventor, Symonne, Bear On The Chair® is quickly becoming a must have for positive parenting. Whether you are trying to motivate your child to brush their teeth, go to bed on time, clean up their toys, or eat their veggies--Bear On The Chair® is the solution!


Here's a few more photos of this bear. I think its fantastic and I recommend it as a Christmas gift this year for everyone. Positive reinforcement is always the way to go.  #bearonthechair


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...