Monday, July 3, 2017

Looking for a cute and unique crossbody cellphone purse?



I always seem to take quick trips out the grocery store or my local big box store but I don't like hauling around my bigger purses. It's such a pain! I thought I would love to find something that's cute but compact. I only really need to take my phone, ID and some cash when I go out so no need for a big bag.

This lovely little crossbody cellular purse was just the ticket. It has a nice retro/vintage color to it which could easily be paired with a cute dress. Now here's something I have never seen before on a clasp. It's kind of like a jewelry snake head. This would be a must for anyone into reptiles or snakes. I just kind of fell in love with the way it looks. I have never seen anything like it so it's pretty unique.


My phone is an Alcatel Android so it just fits in perfectly. This probably wouldn't fit an iphone in the little pocket in front which is where I put my phone but it could fit it within the bigger space. You could then fold your cash and ID into the smaller pocket. There's also space for some lipstick and small makeup pieces.

Dimensions: 4 5/8” W x 7 ½” L x 2 5/8” D

Anyway, you can buy this crossbody cellular bag purse here on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LI6otjc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...