Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Boderier Body Jewelry Gold Triangle Bikini Bra


Got this cute body jewelry for review from Boderier Jewelry on Amazon. You can wear it over a bikini top, under a deep v-cut top , over a top ... endless possibilities. 

Buy here---> Goo.gl/n9r3f4


Very easy to put on though I think it's meant to hang loose around the body. The clasp is at the very end of one side so you would have to wrap it around your body if you want it to fit like a bra. I was able to wrap it around my waist once to have it like that. You can also hang it loosely like you see on the bottom right square in the photo. Either way this piece of body jewelry is really cute and I keep on display on my armored mannequin in my bedroom.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...