Thursday, February 9, 2017

An easy way to get your Bathtub & Shower Clean with Black Diamond


A little embarrassing but I had to let it go on purpose so I could get some good Before and After shots. I was waiting a little while for this one as you can see. It's an acid-free grout and tile cleaner from Black Diamond. I think I missed a few spots with it but it did pretty good work. I'm happy with it! I definitely stand behind the Black Diamond brand since they made good work of carpet spots as well. Affordable and Quality together. #Blackdiamond


30% off Coupon for it below which makes it $6.98 :



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...