Monday, November 28, 2016

What we thought about Orgain Protein bars


A quick little post about my Orgain protein sampling.

We tried three flavors which were Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk. Protein bars always have a way with sounding extra delicious don't they? If only they tasted exactly like the flavor claimed! We all know how it is with them though. It seems what's good for you can sometimes have a tiny drawback with flavor usually being the culprit.

The kids didn't like these bars at all. That's fine as I think this may be more steered toward adults to get in some protein on the go with a busy lifestyle. I think younger kids may not mind the taste/texture while tweens/teens may not like it very much. I honestly thought the texture of these bars were not that great. It just put me off and I was hoping for a more granola like texture. I wish the flavors had more to offer compared to other bars. I have tasted some decent bars before from other brands but I think protein bars in general will never taste 100% delicious. The packaging is nice and was hoping to try the coffee drink but I can't find it anywhere. If I could give it 3.5 stars out of 5 that would be my rating for it.

Here's the low down on these bars


  • Plant based
  • Vegan
  • Soy free
  • Gluten free
  • Dairy free
  • Non GMO
  • 10g protein 


Feel free to check out Orgain Protein on their website here: http://shop.orgain.com/?gclid=CNmstN6dzNACFQ5LDQodGncKGA

You can find Orgain protein bars at your local Target which is where I found mine. (about $6.99 for a pack of 4 )

I also peeped their products at my Wegman's .





**Thanks to Green Moms Meet for allowing me to sample Orgain Protein with my group, family and friends for free **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...