Thursday, November 3, 2016

My Thoughts on Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayons



Hey guys! So I got to try out these three pretty colors from Bite Beauty thanks to Influenster, woohoo! It's from their Matte Creme Lip Crayon line. This is my first time trying out a higher end lip product and I have to say that they applied so smoothly. The crayon shape made it really easy to put on especially for someone who isn't that adept with makeup. So to all my ladies who aren't blessed with makeup skills I think this is a great lip product to try out. There are so many different colors in this lineup but here's just three. As you know, red always seems to pop and look good on me so the Red Velvet color was awesome. I think ladies with a darker skin color may benefit greatly from Cava or Glace. I feel like it made me look too pale but it might be right with a nice smokey eye. I don't really go heavy on the eye shadow and prefer liner instead so the red is just perfect for my particular style. You can find these pretty lip colors at Sephora. #TheMatteCremeLip #Influenster #BiteBeauty #gotitfree



Feel free to browse some photos I took wearing all three lip colors below. Bear in mind that I am in no way a makeup wizard or guru. I'm just a simple gal who loves easy to use/apply makeup. I know I'm not the only one out there who has trouble finding the right pieces of makeup to use when you can't apply it properly. I admit it..I am guilty of being awful at makeup but high end products make it so much easier to work with it. Trust me! Thank you Influenster and Bite Beauty for letting this everyday average girl try out your awesome stuff. Watch out Sephora because I'm coming to check out your Bite Beauty products soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...