Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sabi CHOP Minimal effort pill cutter


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




I got the chance to check out this pill cutter by Sabi. I'm a big baby when it comes to swallowing pills so I knew I had to just try this. I usually just take a knife and try to cut a pill but its such a daunting process. I can almost never to get it cut precisely in half and I end up with a million pieces of pill everywhere.

Right away when I saw the outer packaging I thought it would be a very good high quality product. I was right! As you can see it's BPA free. I'm going to be upfront and let you know this product costs $9.99 on their main site but you can buy it for $3.78 on Amazon + $4.96 on shipping. I think anyone who has trouble swallowing pills should invest in something like this though.

It's very comfortable to hold. It feels all rubbery and smooth. I like the wood grain effect on the top of it. When I look at this problem it screams IKEA to me. They always have those cute modern looking products at a good reasonable price.

That grey part is where you rest the pill. It's rubber so the pill holds still while you cut it for an even cut.

I put a big chewable vitamin here just for demonstration purposes. This is probably the size of a ridiculous pill you would have to swallow. So there you line it up and then you put your palm down on the top part and BAM it's cut in half.
It's like a mini ninja in a pill cutter. It's a little jagged in the middle but its cut in half. I still wouldn't swallow something that big cause i'm a big baby but yeah it works for some people I suppose.

Alright now for the company's information. They do have a blog of their own which you can check out here if you'd like.

blog.sabi.com

They also have a Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand

They also have a twitter page ..how bout that! @sabi_brand

Remember you can buy this product here through their Amazon store: http://www.amazon.com/Sabi-Chop-Cut-and-Take-Pill-Splitter/dp/B007V4ZLZC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389185538&sr=8-1&keywords=sabi+chop


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...