Monday, March 17, 2014

Colgate Optic White toothbrush + whitening gel pen


Okay so i got to try this Colgate Optic White toothbrush + whitening gel pen and the toothpaste courtesy of Influenster for free. I already buy the toothpaste so i know its good and it works. I mean I guess it works because my boyfriend always tell me my teeth are nice for not having braces. 

The toothpaste always has made my mouth feel nice. The mouthwash is a little weird tasting but i still like it. 

I felt like the toothbrush felt a little hollow, empty or weird without the pen inside lol. I do like the toothbrush and i think it feels good on my teeth. The whitening pen is kind of awkward. I have been using it but I didnt know what to do after I applied the gel. I kind of sat down at my desk for a few minutes because it had residue that i think im supposed to leave on for a while? The directions to me didnt seem very clear on that. I had to go to the sink and spit out whatever was there but after that my mouth felt really clean and nice. I can't say I see a big big difference but its very subtle for now.


 All in all the whole Colgate optic white system of products is great and totally recommended. The price for this toothbrush though is kinda pricey i have to say...that's my complaint. 

@InfluensterVox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...