Saturday, March 22, 2014

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Refresher Spray


Alright so I got to try out this Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Refresher Spray. I actually got it in an Influenster VoxBox.

I love Target and I always go shopping there. I have never really seen this brand of product around so I thought it was interesting. I firsst went to Google and searched it up. I have seen that it's primarily focused towards African American people. I'm hispanic so I thought I would give it a shot because my hair gets crazy frizzy sometimes. The bottle itself is very comfortable to handle and the spray seemed to shoot out in a spritz as intended. I also like the bottle and think its cute. I mean no one really looks at the top of my dresser but myself but it's visually appealing to me.


Here you can see my hair is pretty much straight but I get frizz if I dont straighten it and add smoothing hair cream or oils. I mostly have the problem towards the top of my head.

My Ipod is terrible at close up shots and I was trying to show the ingredients in here. It's a bunch of natural sweet smelling stuff. Here's a snippet of what's in this bottle.
Powerful ingredients at work:
  • Agave
  • Lemongrass
  • Calendula
  • Sunflower
  • Pro-vitamin B5
  • Meadowfoam Oil
  • Apricot Oil
  • Sweet Almond Oil



So here's my before and after shot of using the spray with a little tiny bit of smoothing oil. You can use it with other products which I do recommend for the purposes of frizz. I probably sprayed around my head like 5 times. The scent that this spray has is light and pleasant. I also liked how it didn't weigh my hair down and left it feeling light and natural. My boyfriend actually came close to me and complemented the smell and I told him it was the spray.

I've seen this spray with a hefty price tag of $18 at Sephora. I really hope Target is not that expensive which I don't think it will be because Sephora really marks up prices of things drastically. Maybe it will be like $10-12? It's just a guess. It's actually $11 on the product's site. It's a big bottle and it's worth that much to me.

Anyway, I totally recommend this spray for people with frizz problems no matter your ethnicity. This is actually a really nice spray to put in your hair the day after washing because it will make it smell so amazing. Carol's Daughter has a bunch of awesome products and you can check it out on their website.

Thank you Influenster , Target and Carol's Daughter for letting me try out this product for free. I love it and will be using it regularly.  Thanks for checking out my post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...