Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Easy Chicken Alfredo with my Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan


I made something that I make at least once a week yesterday night for dinner with my new pan. I just slice up a few chicken breasts (3) for 4 people. Boil up any kind of pasta. Season the chicken with some garlic, onion powder and thyme. Butter your pan and cook the chicken until almost no longer pink. Dump in your favorite Alfredo sauce. I then like to add a few tablespoons of cream cheese and fresh Parmesan cheese if I have it. I'll mix in the pasta when it's all melted together. It's as simple as that and tastes great!

I love my Ozeri pan and it's my favorite one to use. I can cook pretty much anything in it with no problems. I also love how easy it is to clean afterwards. The coating on the pan does ware off with time little by little but I find that it still has a very good cooking quality to it even then. The pan itself heats up relatively quickly in my experience over my electric stove top. The heat distribution around it seems even as well as I have no problem cooking full pan dishes. Steak, chicken, shrimp and pork chops all cook wonderfully. I'm in love with this pan and will continue to use it.


You can buy your own Ozeri pan here on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Textured-Ceramic-Non-Stick-Coating/dp/B005473FMO/ref=cm_rdp_product



1 comment:

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...