Thursday, December 29, 2016

NeoCell Glow Matrix Advanced Skin Hydrator



A supplement which hydrates your skin from the inside out. It claims to make your skin look smoother with prolonged regular use. Sounds amazing, right? I decided to take on this challenge and use the product for a month to see how it would treat my facial skin. The pills themselves are really easy for me to swallow and I am not fond of large pills. Just some quick facts about the product is that it's Gluten-Free, lactose free, starch free, yeast free, GMO free and artificial flavor free.




Here are my progress shots after taking the pills daily for a month straight. The photos were taken in natural light in front of a window. I'm also not wearing any foundation on my skin. I have to say that I have been impressed with the product's ability to make my skin appear smoother/cleaner. I hate wearing any type of foundation so this works out great for my preferences. I also want to say that I have had problems with breaking out here and there in the mornings. I have noticed fewer breakouts over longer periods of time while taking this supplement. If you're like me and hate wearing foundation with your makeup then a skin hydrator supplement like NeoCell's Glow Matrix might work best for you.



Here's the supplement facts label so you can see exactly what's in it for yourself. I think the key in this formula has to be the ceramides, pine bark and hyaluronic acid blend.

I'll definitely continue to take this product as I feel it's been helping my skin feel and look smoother. There's nothing better than having a natural healthy glow to your skin. That's the hydration going to work indeed. :}

Lots of places sell this supplement but my favorite place to shop is Amazon because Prime is helpful.

Here's the link to buy : https://www.amazon.com/NeoCell-Glow-Matrix-Advanced-Hydrator/dp/B0127X3FIG

It's only $19 right now for 90 capsules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...