Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Easy Creamy Shrimp Scampi with my 12" Ozeri Green Earth Pan



I totally love Ozeri products so much so here I am trying out their new packaging on their 12" pan. I already own a few of their older ones and they have lasted me many years. They cook very well and clean up quite easily. I see a difference now is they include this pot protector for when you aren't using it. If you're like me you are stacking all of your pans on top of another in a deep cabinet so this makes for a nice little cushion.


So I wanted to make a quick dinner. I decided to stick some garlic rice in my rice cooker which was simple enough. I purchased a bag of precooked frozen shrimp from my local Target along with a bag of Shrimp scampi sauce from Campbell's.




All I did was add about 4 ounces of cream cheese to the sauce to thicken it. I also added a little bit of fresh Parmesan, flour and fresh cracked pepper.

It's such a quick meal and my whole family loved it. I was lazy and left the tails which were annoying to pull off but make sure to pull off the tails to make it easier to eat.

The Ozeri Green Earth Pan heats up relatively quickly and nothing sticks to it. The pan was really easy to clean and put away. I'm very happy with it and how it cooks everything.


  •  Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, the Ozeri pan utilizes GREBLON ceramic - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE, PFOA and APEO free (no heavy metals or chemicals).
  • Innovative honeycomb textured cooking surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
  • Utilizes a new scratch-resistant dual ceramic coating that is super easy to clean with superior abrasion resistance.
  • Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
  • Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
You can buy the Ozeri Green Earth Pan here on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-Textured-Ceramic-Non-Stick-Coating/dp/B005473FMO


Check out Ozeri's Site here: http://www.ozeri.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...