Thursday, August 1, 2013

Wine Wear



I don't drink wine but I do know a bunch of people who do. I thought this concept was so cute! Welcome to the world of Wine Wear. They are greeting cards that fit over the neck of your wine bottle. There are so many styles to choose from on their website www.winewear.com.

The one pictured costs $3.49 which is what all the little cardboard ones cost. They actually have decals in sets of 9 that you can buy for the same price to stick on your wine glasses for different occasions.  If you really want to go all out they have actual clothing for the wine bottles which cost $9.99 each.

You write on the back of it before you put it on the bottle where you can put to and from. Then you just open it up and pop it over the bottle. It's so easy! What a unique idea instead of a blah boring card.

I popped mine over a bottle of Vodka because it's all I had in the same size as a wine bottle. As you can see it still works perfectly. If you want to gift a nice expensive bottle of Vodka then you can use this in the same manner. ( I promise I am not a drunk but a very occasional mixed drink drinker :] )


Here's how the back of it looks.
I really enjoy this fabulous idea and would consider buying some of the cuter prints in the future.

Check them out here at their site www.winewear.com and order your winewear today for that special occasion!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...