Monday, August 12, 2013

Uglee Pen



I got the opportunity to try out the Uglee Pen thanks to Tomoson. I've seen this thing everywhere in the blog world and was happy to get it. I really wanted to see what all the buzz was about.

I'm happy to see mine came in grey and black because those are my favorite colors to wear and use at home lol. This pen seems like a standard regular pen besides the gel like comfort base to hold when you are writing with it. It writes pretty smoothly.


Yeah the pen doesn't look like a regular pen. I wouldn't call it ugly but more unprofessional looking than anything else. If you're an important business person I wouldn't keep these readily propped to show on the desk. These pens are very lightweight. I really like the comfortable gel grip but I noticed it sticks to just about anything. I have two cats and the cat hair was a magnet for it. I don't think I will be putting this in my purse.


I really think this would be best for teenagers or kids to use out publicly in school. It might be more fun and comfortable for them. If you're older and in college then this would be good to use for you too. It's a fun pen and i am glad I got to try it out.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...