Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Noxicare To the Rescue!



This is a question for all my hardcore gamers or just you gamers as old as I am (27). Have you had the dreaded tingling pain in your hand and forearm? I'm talking about the hand you use on your mouse. It's probably carpal tunnel. Younger people are suffering from carpal tunnel nowadays and it's no surprise from all the technology out there. You text , type and click all day from work to after work at home. This is how my hand curls up on my mouse when I am gaming.

There's lots of topical creams out there for muscle pain but they work for a short time and then poof it's gone and the pain is back. I actually own IcyHot and that stuff is terribly greasy. It also smells very strong and I really don't want to go out smelling like it.


Well, I actually came upon this awesome pain relief cream called Noxicare. I have heard of it before and my mom actually has a bottle of this stuff because I gifted it to her for Christmas but I never tried it. She says she loves it and that it's been very good. You think this type of product is for old people so you don't even consider it for yourself but I was wrong lol. So here I am trying it for my carpal tunnel ridden gamer hand/arm.


Don't put too much cream like I just did. I don't think I needed that much but I got excited. Hard to see in this picture but the color of this cream is like the same color as a yellow neon highlighter. If you put too much you will have to be careful because you will get a residue like this.
There is no greasy feeling after you get it all rubbed in. It just absorbs so well into your skin. It doesn't really smell like anything. This is the greatness you get from an all natural product like this. My hand and arm felt like it was cool and floating. I was able to game on it without pain or issue.

My boyfriend has been having lower back pains lately so I tried it on his back.

You can see the color of the cream well in this photo.
I asked him from 1-10 how much it helped but unfortunately he said it only had the effect of a 3 in that area. It could be a hardcore problem with his lower back that may need something else though. It was worth a shot!

I took Noxicare with us to the running track in the park. My boyfriend was having pains in his lower leg after a couple of laps around the track so I thought this would be a good opportunity to try this out for that pain afflicted area.

Always stretch before working out or running. A lot of people do not do this and that's what causes pain in the first place! We both applied the cream to the backs of our legs and ankles. He said from 1-10 it probably helped up to a 6 with holding back the pain. I think that's better than working out enduring the whole amount of pain. I felt pretty good though. It could be because I have skinny little chicken legs that absorbs the cream like its swimming in a pool of heaven.



I really enjoyed working with this cream in the end. I now keep it on my desk to help out with my carpal tunnel pains. Here's a link to their website: http://www.noxicare.com/

You can also like them on their Facebook page here:Noxicare Facebook

You can buy the 3.5 ounce bottle of cream online for $26.95 or they have 60 capsules for $29.95.

I prefer the cream but if you have chronic body pains all over I would probably suggest the capsules.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...