Thursday, July 7, 2016

Giant World of Warcraft Trading Cards from Golden Groundhog




I actually got these last month but I was very busy moving in to my new house. As you can see my pictures just got a whole lot brighter because I actually have natural light to work with now. Anyway, I thought this set of cards were interesting. They are larger than your typical set of Warcraft cards or any playing card in general. They are pretty much the same with the stats except in the back of the card you will see a full sized art portrait of what's on the stat side.






If you get a full set you can probably play the actual game with them but I see them more of a novelty. I will be framing them and displaying them in my computer/game room. You can check out my video on them here so you can see them live. #GoldenGroundhogWOWLot



You can buy these cards here on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Assorted-WARCRAFT-Oversized-DUPLICATION-Groundhog/dp/B01FXYTMZ6?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...