Thursday, July 7, 2016

Cooking with European Olive Oil - Flavor Your Life


I got the wonderful chance to try out this small bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from the Flavor Your Life campaign which is supported by the European Union and Italy. ( www.flavor-your-life.com ) Their website seems to be in the making so for now you can check them out here on FaceBook ( https://www.facebook.com/FlavorYourLifeNA/ ) I got to try this thanks to the lovely crew over at Green MomsMeet :}


Cold pressed olive oil is simply delicious. I love cooking with it on the daily. Included in my little package was a bunch of recipe cards. There was also a USB drive and an olive oil dipping plate. This plate was my favorite thing. It's gorgeous and comes from a site called www.judgedesigns.com

I cooked so many different things with my little bottle of olive oil but one of my favorite things to make is mashed potatoes. All you do is take any kind of potato you like and cut it up into big chunks. You then drop them into a pot of boiling water and let them cook through. Place them into a large mixing bowl and drizzle in some extra virgin olive oil. You can add butter, salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme and garlic. It comes out super fantastic and my whole family loves it.




Make sure to make the true European classic apart of your family meals to delight everyone. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...