Monday, December 14, 2015

Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale - Measures Weight, Fat, Muscle, Bone & Hydration with Auto Recognition and Infant Tare Technology



I found the scale to be easy to set up. I like the fact that it can measure a lot of other things besides weight. You can enter your profile in which records your gender and height to get a better idea of where everything needs to be. You have to stand on the scale without socks on to get the other results but I think I was just mainly interested in my weight. Yes, I did stand on the scale in my socks but I found it to be accurate with my weight anyway. It was probably off by 1 pound on two separate occasions which I could have been shifting my weight a certain way.  The design on the scale is really nice and could fit into any bathroom easily but I like to keep my scale in my bedroom. I just don't trust shower steam and moisture possibly getting inside of the device to mess it up. It does come with its battery but you do have to pull out the tab to activate it.

  • Newly enhanced with an Infant Tare Button that allows for quick and easy weighing of your infant, pet or luggage item while in your arms.
  • Utilizes an advanced algorithm that instantly calculates your weight, body fat, hydration, muscle and bone mass.
  • Features 3 touch sensitive buttons for easy operation and auto recognition for up to 8 profiles for shared use at home, office or at the gym.
  • Utilizes 4 high precision GX sensors to weigh up to 440 pounds (200 kilograms) in 0.2 lbs or 0.1 kg increments with StepOn Technology.
  • Elegant reflective surface is made of high quality impact-resistant tempered glass, which is 4 times stronger than normal glass.
  •  


You can buy your own Ozeri scale here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003N4AVKE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen

  We recently got the chance to check out the Spin Master Gabby's Dollhouse Cakey's Kitchen. Lucas really adores Gabby's Dollhou...